You know what I’m talking about if your:
- Cash is flowing, but you aren’t sure exactly where it’s coming from or going
- Cash flow grinds to a halt every time you buy inventory
- Customers want to buy and you don’t have enough inventory to meet the demand
- Headaches multiply as you import inventory from outside the US or try to ship internationally
- Paperwork and tax reporting keeps you up at night (as does the worry about your disorganized bookkeeping and the fear of a potential audit)
That’s when top sellers like you ask me to set up a system to enjoy their accomplishments and, more importantly, lay the foundation for continuing growth and prosperity for the long-term.
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed by your business—especially if you aren’t sure how your money is working for you or if it isn’t crystal clear how to keep growing—then you’re just like the Shopify, FBA, and other online sellers I help every day.
How I Help Online Sellers Like You
My name is Patrick Cooper, and I started out as a simple accountant. I wanted to know how I could use my accountancy skills to grow businesses, so I went back to school to get my Master’s degree. Along the way, I got JD degree, too, making me a very business savvy accountant.
(And yes, I’m still fun at parties.)
This triple threat of talent opened up a whole new world for my business. I can work from anywhere, enjoying the kind of lifestyle I want, while running a profitable business that helps people around the globe.
See, I’m a lot like the online sellers I help. I want success on my terms, and I want a system that allows me to be profitable while still growing my business and—here’s the kicker—be able to enjoy my life because of it.
Does that sound like something you want, too?
My skills make me a huge asset to my clients who want more than just bookkeeping and tax prep services. I help them maintain a healthy cash flow, track profitability per product, and manage inventory so they can expand to profitable new markets and enjoy more success. And my clients never fear the tax man or having to get a dreaded J.O.B. again.
Ready to see what my monthly concierge CFO package can do for you and your online business?